Introducing A Powerful Integrated Banking Solution for Insolvency Professionals:
VersaBank and Canada’s two largest Insolvency Software providers have joined forces to change the way estate banking is managed.
After numerous consultations with Insolvency Industry Professionals we have developed a unique, customized banking solution specifically designed to resolve your banking headaches and add significant value to your day-to-day operations.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduce Costs and Improve Efficiency with an Integrated Solution to Banking and File Administration
- Streamline Deposits
- Pre-Authorized Debits (PADs)
- Reduce input errors and duplication of work. Debtor information and payment schedule are completed in the insolvency software system – NOT a separate banking application
- Deposits are accepted at any RBC branch in Canada
- Easier Access to Cleared Cheques
- Images of cleared items available immediately through On-line Web Banking
- Images of cleared items (front & back) provided with monthly statement; ordered by cheque number
- Automated Bank Statement Reconciliation
- No more manual matching process. Banking transaction data can be imported directly to the system – daily, weekly or monthly to match your needs
- Enhanced Return Item Processing
- Automated Returned Item processing for PAD transactions
- Detailed returned item information is available immediately through the On-line Web Banking Site and is printed directly on the bank statement
- Secure On-line Web Banking Site
- Direct access to the banking information you need, when you need it
- Site is purpose built for the Insolvency Industry, resulting in logical, user-friendly navigation
- No Fees
- Reduce costs, improve your ‘bottom line’
- Exceptional Personalized Service
- Single point of contact for all queries
- Knowledgeable service team dedicated to providing solutions to the Insolvency Industry’s specific needs
VersaBank is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
For more information about what’s covered and how it works, click the digital symbol.
For more information on our Eligible Deposits products.