Location: London, ON
VersaBank is an inclusive, entrepreneurial, Schedule 1 Chartered Bank with over $2.1 billion in assets and growing. As Canada’s most innovative Bank, VersaBank operates as a branchless financial institution that raises deposits through a network of brokers located across Canada and invests these deposits in loans, leases, commercial mortgages, residential development mortgages, and debt of corporations.
This position would be based at our VersaBank Innovation Center of Excellence (VICE) location at 1979 Otter Place in London, ON. We anticipate this position being a combination of remote and in-office for the time being.
As a member of the Infrastructure team, you will play an important role in:
• Systems administration
• IT operations automation (coding)
• Equipment installation, inventory, and cabling
• Systems monitoring
• End user support
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related Technical field
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Linux required
• Experience with Windows 10 or higher, Windows Server a plus
• Familiarity with Office 365
• Experience writing code using modern programming / scripting languages
• Excellent analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of responsibilities/stakeholders
• Willingness to learn and provide end-user support
In addition, the successful candidate has a positive work ethic and a good team player. Prior experience with managing Linux servers is an asset.
We offer excellent career advancement opportunities, an informal, positive work environment and a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, an outstanding benefits package, tuition refund program, fitness club membership and participation in an attractive incentive award program.
If working for a non-traditional bank with an entrepreneurial flair appeals to you, we encourage you to apply in confidence to [email protected]
Please be advised that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.