Location: London, ON
DevOps / Support Analyst
VersaBank is an inclusive, entrepreneurial, Schedule 1 Chartered Bank with over $1.9 billion in assets and growing. As Canada’s most innovative Bank, VersaBank operates as a branchless financial institution that raises deposits through a network of brokers located across Canada and invests these deposits in loans, leases, commercial mortgages, residential development mortgages, and debt of corporations.
As a member of the Infrastructure team, you will play an important role in:
• Supporting Bank’s users and IT cloud / on-prem Infrastructure
• Automating IT processes, tests, and controls
• Improving and automating infrastructure deployment and administration
• Monitoring and troubleshooting issues
• Mitigating cyber security risk
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related Technical field
• 2 years of hands-on experience in Linux
• Experience writing quality code using modern programming / scripting languages
• Excellent analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of responsibilities/stakeholders
• Willingness to learn and provide end-user support
In addition, the successful candidate has a positive work ethic and a good team player. Prior experience with managing Linux servers or participating in open-source projects is an asset.
We offer excellent career advancement opportunities, an informal, positive work environment and a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, an outstanding benefits package, tuition refund program, fitness club membership and participation in an attractive incentive award program.
If working for a non-traditional bank with an entrepreneurial flair appeals to you, we encourage you to apply in confidence to [email protected]
Please be advised that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.